The CHRS Annual Meeting Planning Committee is currently developing another engaging program allowing Canadian adult and pediatric electrophysiologists, basic scientists, allied health professionals, and trainees to collaborate and exchange ideas.
2019 Program Sneak Peek:
- Key Topics in Cardiac Electrophysiology
- High Performance Athletes and Atrial Fibrillation
- Complex Device Management
- What a Device Clinic Should Look Like in 2019
- Canadian Arrhythmia Studies
The full preliminary program will be available soon.