The Canadian Heart Rhythm Society welcomes your interest in joining our community.
Membership is open to physicians, scientists, and health professionals whose professions are directly related to cardiac electrophysiology as well as individuals who are currently enrolled in a recognized electrophysiology, or pacemaker training program.
CHRS membership is managed through the Canadian Cardiovascular Society (CCS). Please visit the secure MY.CCS.ca portal to join the CHRS or to access your existing member account. You can also join or renew your membership by contacting the CCS office at email@example.com or by calling 1 (877) 569-3407 option 2.
Benefits of Membership
Becoming a member of the CHRS is an opportunity to join a community of like-minded individuals in a strong and vibrant Society. Membership benefits include:
- Complimentary registration to the CHRS Annual Meeting.
- Special rates for the annual Canadian Cardiovascular Congress (CCC).
- Complimentary registration to the annual CHRS Networking Event at Heart Rhythm (HRS): Opportunity to meet and stay in touch with the Canadian EP community.
- Free access to live CHRS Educational Webinars.
- Free access to on-demand lecture series dating back to 2014.
- Travel grants for trainee and allied health professional members.
- Opportunity to apply or nominate someone for CHRS achievement and research awards.
- Opportunity to apply for the annual CHRS George Mines Travelling Fellowship.
- For nursing members, save 20% on CHRS membership fees by registering for a joint membership with the Canadian Council of Cardiovascular Nurses (CCCN) through the CCCN website.
- Opportunity to share experience and clinical challenges with peers at the annual CHRS Allied Health Professional Education Workshop at CCC.
- Opportunity to present new research project ideas with feedback from peers at the annual CHRS Research Brainstorming meeting.
- Receive CHRS communications and stay current with information on upcoming events, research initiatives, CIED recalls and advisories and other news.
- Educational opportunities by way of workshops at the CCC, HRS Annual Meeting and other meetings.
- Raise your professional profile through Committee, working group and Board participation.
Annual Membership Fees
Membership fees are subject to applicable taxes based on residence. Fees are subject to annual review.
CCS Regular Physician member: $605.00
CHRS Regular Physician member: $200.00
CHRS Team Associate - Nurse and Allied Health Professionals: $50.00
CHRS/CCCN Joint Membership: $40.00