DISCLAIMER: Apart from official CHRS statements or position papers, the CHRS does not necessarily endorse the views expressed in any of these external websites or documents.
- CHRS General Statement on Device Advisories (coming soon)
- “Recommendations for the Use of Genetic Testing in the Clinical Evaluation of Inherited Cardiac Arrhythmias Associated with Sudden Cardiac Death: Joint CCS/CHRS Joint Position Paper”
- Position Paper on ICD Use in Canada - Canadian Cardiovascular Society / Canadian Heart Rhythm Society
- Complications associated with ICD replacement in response to device advisories - the Canadian experience
- Canadian Cardiovascular Society commentary on implantable cardioverter debrillators in Canada: Waiting times and access to care issues